There’s no doubt that technology has brought so much to our life. Technology has brought with it some good things when it comes to dating and finding love, but in other ways I think it’s also hindered the process and has made things more confusing than in the past. Technology & Dating. 1.If you’re trying to keep your past out of your new relationship or if you’re not ready to share that you’re seeing someone new, it’s harder to keep private. You could experience the other person changing their relationship status before you’re ready. 2. You can’t vent about a bad date or a weird person you met because you will likely be found out if you vent online. Everything is so public now.
3. Now with technology’s assistance, you can find people from all over the world. It’s tempting to keep looking for the next best thing so it can be harder to settle. The only thing you should do is just to visit all those dating sites or connecting with socials media…
4. Also so many people pre-screen before their first date. That means they’re Googling you, Facebooking, and creeping your Instagram feed. They will already know where you went to school, if you have common friends, where you grew up, and even your favorite TV shows.
5. If a guy doesn’t call you back, that hurts. If he doesn’t tweet you back, well, who cares, right? With texting, email, and smartphones, chatting and relationship-initiation require less effort, which means the stakes—and the risk of rejection—are also lower.
6. There’s a site for every taste and fantasy now, so people are more likely to explore fetishes.
7. Got the person’s name? Then, through the magic of the world’s favorite search engine, you may have access to reams of information about them; especially if they’re in a reasonably high-profile job… Now, even total strangers may be open books.
8. Both men and women are less likely to remain in crappy relationships. Knowing that a new, better boyfriend is just a few clicks away they are more open to new & and different dates every time.
Read also: http://dating-news.net/index.php/online-dating-the-easiest-way-to-meet-whom-you-really-want/