SeniorPeopleMeet.com: SeniorPeopleMeet.com offers a safe and friendly space to make new acquaintances online, with the view of perhaps meeting in person in the future.
There are two types of people: those who are socialble and very outgoing and those who are shy and and have difficulty communicating…
If you are belong to the second type stop thinking that you will never change… When was the last time you gabbed away at a party or asked an acquaintance to lunch? If it’s been a while, it may be time to start putting more effort into happy hour.
There are some tips to shake shyness and become more socialble and outgoing person:
1.Start small with people you know. Practice social behaviors like eye contact, confident body language, introductions, small talk, asking questions, and invitations with the people you feel most comfortable around. Smile. Build your confidence this way. Then branch out to do this with new friends, too.
2.Give yourself a chance. Find group activities where you can be with people who share your interests. Give yourself a chance to practice socializing with these new people, and get to know them slowly.
3.Rehearse what to say. When you’re ready to try something you’ve been avoiding because of shyness — like a phone call or a conversation — write down what you want to say beforehand. Rehearse it out loud, maybe even in front of the mirror.
4.Think of some conversation starters.Often, the hardest part of talking to someone new is getting started. Think of conversation openers, like introducing yourself. Being ready with a conversation starter (or a few) makes it easier to approach someone.
5.Be less critical. Some of the people who call themselves “antisocial,” tend to constantly criticize both themselves and those around them. In order to become a more social person, it is important to accept that everybody, no matter how they may seem on the outside, has both positive and negative qualities.
6. Start being more confident. What separates the confident people from the insecure people is the attitude that they have toward themselves. Confident, social people tend to focus on the positive qualities of themselves and those around them, whereas unconfident, antisocial people focus on their own shortcomings.
7.Join in social media and social contacts websites. Social media are always an easy way for shy people to start a “comfortable contact” without stress. Also there are so many sites such as dating sites in case of relationships, helping you to get over your shyness. Meeting people over social activities will work no matter the size of the city you’re living in or what interests you have. It will work even if you don’t have any hobbies.
8.To become more outgoing, you should make the first step and put yourself out there. Try asking questions that cannot be answered with just a no or a yes. That’s a great way to really get a conversation going! Avoid yes or no questions.
9.Shyness is really a type of social anxiety. Manage your anxiety by: Making your out-breath longer than your in-breath. Extending the out-breath begins to relax body and mind very quickly. Once you feel more relaxed, you instantly feel more sociable.
10.Destroy all your social fears. This isn’t an easy feat, but if you break it down into manageable steps, it can be done. You may be to terrified to walk up to complete strangers and introduce yourself. But, you might be able to if you had friends accompany you.
Whether you’re single and looking for the perfect date, or married and want to put a little romance back into your life, one thing is certain: Dating is supposed to be fun…. but in case you want a successful date you should be more creative and more impressive… you can organize a date night by following simple clever steps…
Luckily, you don’t have to spend money to prove your love for one another. In fact, you could go on dates without spending a dime. After all, the best things in life are free, including love and romance.
1. Candlelight dinner date. Classic but always successful way of dating. It’s a special date that brings two new lovers closer. When you’re in a new relationship, you may want to spend an evening at the swankiest restaurant in town just to make every moment special. And when you’re in an older romance, you may want to try every new restaurant together to keep the relationship exciting and new. A romantic dinner date can be fun, exotic, adventurous, cheap or even expensive, but what really matters in a successful dinner date is how well both of you connect with each other, and how much fun the night was. Candlelight dinner
2. Cocktail night. A good date need a good wine or a good drink… you can choose a good bar restaurant where you can taste both of you perfect cocktails. A cocktail bring a bit of cosmopolitan glamour to your relationship and it keeps the focus on conversation…
3.Go on a dance date. Dance is a wonderful form of artistic expression, but there’s a lot more that you can learn about a person on such a date. If you have seen the movie “Shall we dance?” you can understand the meaning of dancing in a romantic date… you can being able to express yourself, to learn what kind of music the person is into or leave the body language to say what you really feel and want…
4.Concerts or shows. Can also be a good idea if the both of you are really into the arts. Since these types of events are very public and very laid back, they can present a good chance to enjoy something that you both like without making it too intimate or personal. It also allows you both to get to know each other a little better without the obligation of too much talk since some people feel a little uncomfortable in those situations.
5. Take a scenic drive. If you’re lucky enough to live in the countryside, then a scenic drive is a great way to spend some one-on-one time with your partner. Take a camera to capture beautiful views, make a mix tape of songs from the early days of your relationship and bring along some snacks.
6. Last but not least, spend the night in a hotel. It doesn’t have to be a lavish 5* hotel to be special, simply spending the night together somewhere new will allow you to leave your everyday routine behind and have the perfect date night…
When you meet someone online you never can be sure if is saying the hall true untill you meet him/her offline… But even before you’ve agreed to meet someone, there may be warning signs of impending dating disaster … you just have to know what to look for. There are some red flags that you must have on your mind in case you have doubts…
Here are 10 online dating red flags to look out for:
1.Automated messages. Does the message sound robotic, like it has been sent to 1,000 other people? If yes you should be careful and do a search about this profile.
2.He calls you “baby” within the first messages.“Baby” is code word that usually use bots and not real people… if every time response with that word this is a red spot
3. No photo posted. Photos can tell you a lot about a potential date. No photo, or a grainy, out-of-focus or outdated photo, are a sign that the person probably has something to hide, or else is not really serious about the dating process. Be wary of people who avoid identifying their faces online – it’s screams they’re hiding something.
4.No bio. Most online dating sites allow you space to say more about yourself, in addition to answering the form questions. If you see a profile with emty bio space you must be very suspicious…
5.Asks for personal information.Be wary of anyone who asks for your personal information, such as your phone number or home address, very early on in your communications. It may not be a huge red flag, but it’s important to be aware for your safety. You also want to be wary if they ask to meet in person right away. Take things slow and get to know them.
6.They answer questions with other questions.If they don’t answer your questions, talk in circles, or answer your questions with other questions, that shows that they’re hiding something. Some people are naturally shy, quiet, and private, but if you’re going to be in a relationship with them, they need to open up.
7. If they say they love you or feel “connected to you” right away this is also a red flag. Love takes a long time to develop, and although our egos love hearing words like that, they are not true.
8.If they are taking too long to meet you in person. They are most often with someone else, or not interested in a real relationship off the computer or phone. Or maybe you are having chatting online with a software robot and not a real person…
9.You can’t find other social media profiles about them. No Instagram, no Twitter, no Facebook. There is a mystery…
10.Sending too many messages. Don’t be desperate. Sending too many messages is a huge turnoff because it shows that you are needy, demanding.Send one message, and if you don’t hear back, a quick follow up email is okay…