There is nothing wrong with dating online and that is why billions of people try it every day!But as about the greek populization there’s a little chance of missing that opportunity ,which technology can offers us!Young people who live in Greece think that this kind of dating is almost as good as the normal one and why not give it a try! Read more
ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΡΑΝΤΕΒΟΥ ΑΠΟ DATING SITES…ΤΙ ΣΥΜΒΑΙΝΕΙ ΣΤΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ;
Πόσο συχνά βγαίνουν οι Έλληνες και οι Έλληνίδες ραντεβού μέσα απο site γνωριμιών;Νέα έρευνα έρχεται να δώσει απαντήσεις σε αυτή την ερώτηση!
Ε ναι λοιπόν η μικρή Ελλαδίτσα μας με τους πατροπαράδοτους τρόπους αιώνων είναι ανοιχτή στο να διαλέγει έναν νέο ερώτα ή σύντροφο μέσω ενός Dating site.
Μπορεί να ακούγεται παράξενο αλλά έτσι είναι ,δεν υπάρχουν πια ταμπού και ποιος ο λόγος δηλαδή ,νέοι και νέες αναζητούν νέο ταίρι στο ίντερνετ και δεν διστάζουν να βγουν και ραντεβού.΄΄Κανείς δεν έχει να χάσει τίποτα΄΄,αυτή είναι η απάντηση μερικών από αυτών που πήραν μέρος στην έρευνα. Εφόσον είναι ασφαλές και δεν διατρέχει κινδύνους αξίζει να κάνεις μια προσπάθεια βλέπεις ο κόσμος είναι τόσο μεγάλος και δεν υπάρχει χρόνος για να τον εξερευνήσεις πάντα!
Το ότι είναι ένας γρήγορος και εύκολος τρόπος έχει συμβάλλει αρκετά στο να πείσει τους Έλληνες να το τολμήσουν.Η ρουτίνα είναι ένας σπουδαίος παράγοντας που οι Έλληνες καταφεύγουν στα ραντεβού από τα social media και σαιτ γνωριμιών.Αλλά από την άλλη τα dating sites είναι ευρέως γνωστα και παίζουν πλέον έναν πολύ σημαντικό ρόλο στις γνωριμίες νέων και όχι μόνο με εξαίρετα αποτελέσματα.Η προκατάληψη από τις μεγάλες γενιές ,γιαγιά ,παππούς, μαμά ,θεια και όλοι αυτοί που θεωρούν αυτού του είδους γνωριμιών αναξιόπιστο και κάπως΄΄ χυδαίο΄΄ ας πούμε ,κατάστησαν μια πιο αργή εξέλιξη στους Έλληνες στο να αφομοιώσουν πλέον αυτό τον τρόπο ζωής!Τι να κάνουμε δηλαδή η τεχνολογία είναι μέρος της ζωής μας και πρέπει να την εκμεταλλευτούμε και την αξιοποιήσουμε σωστά!Αφού 1/3 Έλληνες έχει δοκιμάσει τέτοιου είδους ραντεβού τότε κάτι κάλο θα υπάρχει σε όλο αυτό!
How to protect yourself against Online dating scams
Don’t pursue a long-distance relationship with a stranger online.
“Staying local drastically reduces your odds of being scammed, since most scammers target victims outside their areas to avoid being caught or prosecuted”
Never reveal personal data to someone until you meet face-to-face and develop a level of trust. While it’s tempting to share every detail of your life with a person you think you could be in love with, that’s exactly what the scammer is counting on.
Pay attention to language. Many of those who commit these crimes are from West Africa and the former Soviet republics. If their command of English is fuzzy, that’s a “big red flag,” writes Elizabeth Bernstein in the Wall Street Journal.
Use search engines to check out suitors. When Bernstein met someone online who seemed too good to be true, she cut and pasted one of his e-mails into Google. Lo and behold, the exact words popped up on several websites devoted to romance scams.
Upload a potential paramour’s photo on tineye.com. According to Bernstein, this will allow you to see where on the Internet the photo has appeared. Many con artists use a photo they’ve swiped from a Facebook page.
Stick to paid online dating sites. If members shell out money to register, that means credit cards are on file, Bernstein points out. But don’t assume these sites are free of predators. They just may have fewer of them.
Be suspicious if someone wants to immediately start communicating through IM and e-mail. They may want access to your computer in order to steal information.
Ditto someone who claims to be a soldier. There are an increasing number of scams in which con artists take photos of soldiers from social networking sites and then pretend to be trustworthy members of the military. They’ll ask potential dates for money to buy special papers they claim are needed to come home or talk to family. But Christopher Grey of the Army’s Criminal Investigation Command told the Associated Press, “There is no such thing.”
Don’t open attachments from a stranger. If someone sends you a photo in an attachment and you open it, you may have unwittingly allowed a virus to infect your computer.
Don’t fall for a sob story. Jody Buell, a peer counselor with romancescams.org, says that many scammers claim to have lost a spouse, child, or parent in an accident or say they have a relative who is very ill. Another common ploy, says the FBI’s Tim Gallagher in the Wall Street Journal:Your suitor is at the airport on his way to visit you, but his credit card has been declined.
Dial up your date ASAP. According to Bernstein, someone who sounds plausible online may be an obvious fraud on the phone.
Check sites such as pigbusters.net and romancescams.org. If he has conned others, he may show up there.
Report any suspicious behavior or fraud to the Federal Trade Commission, says Grey.
Never, ever wire money to a stranger.
7 Reason Why its Perfectly Okey To Have Sex On The First Date!!
Nobody likes first dates.
They’re awkward, they usually involve some kind of drink or meal that you’d rather not share with a stranger, and there’s always that hesitant question at the forefront of both your minds:
Are we going to have sex later?
Thanks to a lot of poodle skirts and antiquated ideas about dating, first-date sex has become a topic of controversy, with many of us still believing in the shameful stigma attached to it.
Despite our generally enlightened attitudes in this new-age hookup culture, we’re still viewing sex on the first date as a make-or-break moment, leaving most of us to agonize over what the right move is.
We’re so caught up in society’s expectation of us that we disregard our own personal desires. We’re too busy trying to decipher what the other person is thinking that we don’t listen to what we actually want.
Why put all this power and judgment into the guy’s hands? And moreover, why would you want to be with a man who judges women in this way?
Sex should not be viewed as an exchange of goods, whereby women give it as a “down payment” on a relationship and men receive it as a “thank you” for taking her out to dinner. And having sex on the first date shouldn’t negatively impact your chances of a long-term relationship
Let’s strip sexual activity of all it’s damaging implications and bring it back to what it is: just sex.
Here are the 7 science-backed reasons why you totally have sex on the first date
1. He won’t think less of you
A 2013 Cosmopolitan poll found that 83 percent of women believe men will think less of a woman who has sex on the first date. (That’s a lot of mind-f*cking, ladies!) But the reality is that the majority of guys, specifically 67 percent of those polled, maintain they absolutely don’t. So we can now all put this common fear behind us — the numbers don’t lie.
2. You’ll keep him coming back for more
Who says that having sex on the first date will turn away guys? Have you met them? They love sex! If you’re confident and enjoy what you’re doing, then they’ll be more inclined to return for seconds.
In this scenario, having sex on the first date actually benefits you and increases your chances of a second meeting.
3. Cuts the sexual tension
If you don’t have sex early on, the pressure to have it builds too greatly. Each subsequent date becomes a constant mind-game of “Should I keep waiting? He’s taken me on three dates, should I just do it?
Maïa Mazaurette, columnist for GQ magazine in France, agrees saying, “Because Brits and Americans are wary about when to move the relationship into the bedroom it makes us more prudish when we finally get down to it.”
When sexual tension builds, you’re likely to become more awkward and over-analytical about why it’s not happening. Think like a Frenchwoman and don’t be afraid to take a bite out of that baguette!
4. Chemistry is chemistry
Jeff Wilser says it best, “If there’s chemistry, there’s chemistry, and from the guy’s perspective, it doesn’t really matter if we hook up on date one or date seven.”
You don’t need to turn sex on the first date into this momentous decision. If you both are into each other, then there’s no good reason not to enjoy each other more.
5. They want it!
According to the 2012 Singles In America study, 41 percent of New York men regard sex on the first date as “very appropriate” or “somewhat appropriate.”
So don’t be hesitant on the guy’s behalf. Chances are he wants it just as badly as you do, and he isn’t condemning the act either.
6. You find out if you’re really connected
Sexual compatibility is important part of a relationship. By having sex on the first date, you get to establish that special connection early on. And if it’s enjoyable, it’ll only increase your attraction to one another.
““In this day and age, more people recognize sex as an important component of a successful relationship, not something to be ashamed of,” says Justin Lehmiller, PhD, a social psychologist at Harvard who studies relationships and sexuality.
“For those people, it’s important to establish sexual compatibility early on, and having sex on the first date may be the right move for them.”
7. ….You get to have sex!
Even if you eventually find out you hate this person, at least you haven’t wasted your time. Stop stressing about how it appears and look on the brightside, you’re getting it in!
Philip N. Cohen, a sociology professor at the University of Maryland, assuages all our fearful reluctance with some profound logic: at the end of the day, it’s not about sex, it’s about your attraction to one another.
All that matters is how much the couple like and are attracted to each other, which determines how many dates they have, and whether the guy calls back.
It appears that the first-date-sex couples usually don’t last because people don’t know each other very well on first dates and they have a high rate of failure regardless of sex.
What are you waiting for?
Online Dating: Good Thing or Bad Thing?
Online dating, once a fringe and stigmatized activity, is now over a $2 billion industry. Over 40 million Americans have given online dating a try, and over a third of the American couples married between 2005 and 2012 met online.
The first prominent online dating site was Match.com, which launched in 1995. eHarmony started in 2000, OkCupid in 2004, and more recently, a wave of mobile people-swiping apps, like Tinder and Hinge, have become wildly popular.
But is this a positive development or something to be concerned about? Is online dating making the world better and dating more effective, or is something important being lost or sacrificed as a result? The way the current trend is heading, what will dating be like in 2030, and will that be a better or worse time to be on the dating market than 1995? Ideally, what would dating look like in 2030?
Tim’s Answer: I think this is a no-brainer positive development. The key thing is that it’s not online dating—it’s online meeting people followed by in-person dating. I think the term “online dating” is part of the problem and makes people who don’t know much about it think it refers to people forming entire relationships online and only meeting in person much later.
Simply considered as online meeting people, it makes a ton of sense. I’ve already expressed my argument for why in two posts: one on how critical it is to find the right life partner and how seriously we should take that quest, and another on why going to bars is a terrible life experience. The first step in ending up with the right person is meeting the right person, and for something so important in our lives, we’ve had no real system for doing it efficiently and intelligently. For socially weird or anxious or shy people, trying to meet a stranger in public is a nightmare, and even for someone charming and outgoing, it’s a grueling task that requires a lot of luck. The alternative that often happens is meeting someone through friends, which can work, but it’s limiting yourself to single people your closest friends and family happen to know.
Effective dating definitely needs to take place in person, the same way your grandfather did it, but I see no good reason why meeting people to date in the first place can’t be systematic and efficient. Yes, there’s something special about the romance of meeting someone in public and hitting it off right away, but that rarely happens—and for the most important mission in most of our lives, it makes no sense to crush your ability to meet great people to try a first date with because it’s not as good a story to have met them online. I have a friend that goes on two or three first dates every week with people he already knows are potentially good personality and physical matches for him—that’s how you find the right person, and good luck keeping up with him meeting people the old-fashioned way. And for people who have no interest in serious dating and just want to find people to hook up with? Online is a much better way to accomplish that too.
As for the current online dating options—they strike me as a good first crack at this by humanity, but the kind of thing we’ll significantly improve on to the point where the way it was done in 2014 will seem highly outdated in not too many years. Now that the stigma has diminished, you know this industry is going to race ahead because there’s so much money to be made by whoever can be innovative. So in 2030, I think we’ll be somewhere very different, and I think today’s nine-year-olds will have really incredible ways of finding love when they’re 25. Maybe I’m a future stubborn old man about dating being in-person, but I believe that needs to stay that way and the innovation in this industry should hone in more and more on optimizing the process of getting the exact right people on first dates with each other—that’s its job.
Dirty talk… It’s time to give it a try…
Today we’re having a different talk, a dirty talk… Are you using dirty words in sex or as a foreplay in your relationship? No? Maybe you should try it…
Since one of the most important things in a relationship is communication, it only makes sense that when things get hot and heavy, you should continue to have a dialogue. Yes, I’m suggesting dirty talk, and yes, if you haven’t given it a try during sex or foreplay, it’s time. It’s actually less scary than it seems.
Whether you choose to talk dirty in bed, via sexting, or like to indulge in good old-fashioned phone sex, talking dirty is definitely something everyone should try. Here are 5 hot reasons why:
1. Helps you learn what you are comfortable with. It can make some people feel vulnerable to put themselves out there in such a vocal way, and then there are those who just can’t say certain words, like “pussy,” or “cock,” which, to be honest, are the words you’re often going for when you’re talking dirty. There’s also the challenge of overcoming how you view words in the real world and how your view them in the bedroom.
2. It’s awesome foreplay. As any doctor or sex therapist will tell you, foreplay is an extremely important part of sex, especially for women. It takes women far longer to get aroused than men, and that’s why they don’t orgasm as quickly as men do. For us, foreplay is essential. If you can start with some dirty talk, then you’ll be tantalizing each other in ways that are just as important as physical foreplay. Quickies are fun, but if you have the time to take your time, then do it. Set aside a full 20 minutes of just talking dirty to each other before you even remove your clothes and touch each other. You’ll see the difference it makes.
3. You will totally surplised yourself. It’s always nice when you can still surprise yourself, isn’t it? And the thing is, when you push yourself to do something that you’ve never done, you just might realize it was made for you. Talking graphically about how you want to be touched and how you’re going to touch your partner might revolutionize your sex life — but you’ll ever find out unless you give it a try.
4. You will surprised your mate. There are plenty of ways to spice things up in your long-term relationshipwhen things are feeling a bit stale. If your sex life has become the stuff of missionary right before bed, then talking dirty to your partner is an easy way to switch things up a bit. Chances are the dirty things you’ve been thinking, but haven’t said out loud yet, will truly surprise them. You can whisper in your partner’s ear, making sure your lips just slightly graze their earlobe. From there, depending on their response, you can continue, or let them take over and tell you what they’re thinking, too.
5. It leads to better sex. If you’re talking honestly, openly, and graphically about what you want to get out of every sexual experience, how can it not lead to better sex? With communication and all this dirty talk, there are no secrets — and neither you nor your partner is forced to try to figure out what that moan or facial expression really means. Sex shouldn’t be a riddle.
Read also: http://dating-news.net/index.php/sex-toys-help-your-relationship-your-health/
Follow our Summer Fitness Date Bucket List…
Summer is finally here and our mood change… Also dates are different in summer… are more romantic and you have more things to do… you can travel together, go vacations and spend more time out with your new date…
Are you planning some dates this summer? Here’s a challenge for you—try our Summer Fitness Date bucket list, with 10 fun, fit activities to do with your date. You’ll be feeling better than ever, and you’ll have a partner to hold you accountable. Plus, these dates will be so fun, you might forget you’re exercising!
1.Map a new running route and go for a running date on the boardwalk or through some trails.
2. Try AcroYoga for some partner work and trust building.
3. Try a hike neither of you has been to before, whether it’s in your neighborhood or a road-trip away
4. Go for a night swim (because why not?!).
5. Rent kayaks (or a tandem kayak), pack a picnic, and kayak to a park or beach for lunch.
6. Go for a bike ride through your city or a new one!
7. Take a dancing lesson together, like tango or salsa!
8. Plan a camping or backpacking trip.
9. Learn to surf together. Being out in the ocean will turn up the adrenaline
10. Going on vacation? Go snorkeling or scuba diving, just the two of you
Η επιστήμη αποφάνθηκε για το πρώτο ραντεβού… και τις κινήσεις mat που πρέπει να κάνετε…
27-05-2016, Our Greek Articles,
Όλοι συμφωνούμε ότι το πρώτο ραντεβού είναι το πιο ωραίο μέρος σε μια γνωριμία και σχέση… το πρώτο σκίρτημα, το πρώτο συναίσθημα και άφθονο πάθος και ρομαντισμός… Το μεγάλο πρόβλημα με τα πρώτα ραντεβού, είναι πως ποτέ δεν είσαι σίγουρος για το τι ακριβώς πρέπει να κάνεις, έτσι ώστε ν’ αφήσεις τις καλύτερες δυνατές εντυπώσεις. Όχι πια. Τα πράγματα αναμένεται να γίνουν πολύ πιο εύκολα, χάρη στην πρόσφατη έρευνα των Πανεπιστημίων του Στάνφορντ και της Καλιφόρνια. Οι ερευνητικές ομάδες των πανεπιστημίων, διαπίστωσαν ποια είναι η σωστή τακτική που πρέπει ν’ ακολουθήσουμε, προκειμένου να κάνουμε το πρώτο μας ραντεβού πετυχημένο. Κοινώς: κωδικοποίησαν όλα όσα πρέπει να πούμε ή να κάνουμε για να την εντυπωσιάσουμε. Read more
BeNaughty.com: If you want to meet new people, flirt without serious intent, enjoy webcam sessions and mingle with singles in a fun way then this is the suitable site for you… Read more
Do & Dont’s of Social Media Dating
Dating has changed….Social media has transformed the dating landscape. Every day more and ore people meet their next date using social network… That’s why you should learn the rules of social media dating, and turn those ‘likes’ into love.
- DO. Snapchat: Personally, I’m a fan of snapchatting. It’s easy, fun, and more entertaining than texting. BUT only snap him if he reciprocates your snaps…because if he stops responding to your semi-attractive selfies…then it just gets a little weird.
- DON’T: mistake ‘Friending’ with ‘Meeting in person’. Both have value, but if you’re serious about meeting someone, prioritize face-to-face meetings over virtual connections.
- DO: follow up! If you’ve enjoyed meeting someone, tell them so with a simple note, message or text afterwards. Common courtesy and kindness are never outdated.
- DON’T: be creepy. If someone’s not interested in you, ‘Facebook stalking’ or ‘Sexting’ them will annoy them, and likely ruin any chance that they’ll introduce you to their hot friend who might be perfect for you!
- DO: take your time. Not everything in life is made to happen at the speed of light. Take the time to really get to know somebody by spending quality time together, doing things that you both enjoy.
- DON’T: rush it. Changing your Facebook status to ‘in a relationship’ is not an acceptable way of letting someone know you want to be with them. Talk about it first, and respect their feelings if they would prefer to keep your relationship status private.
- DO: be social! Dating is a numbers game, so connecting with new people on social media can expand your personal network, and put some spark in your dating life.
- DON’T: be a ‘text spammer’! Sending endless texts or messages to someone before meeting them in person can send the message that you’re not serious… or simply not someone they want to meet in person.
- DO: be open-minded! Social media is here to stay, and helps many people feel more connected in their world. Whether you love it or hate it, be respectful of your partner’s views on social media, even if they differ from yours.
- DO.Take it easy with pictures of the two of you on Instagram: Different people have different preferences when starting a new relationship, but if you are just in the beginning stages of hooking up with someone (or if you have a sense of whether he’s into “going public” with you) be careful about how many pictures you upload to Instagram and/or Facebook. Although you might really like someone and want to show everyone your happy, cloud 9 bliss…your boy toy might not be so keen on the idea right away. After all, once a couple-y pic of the two of you shows up on Facebook, you might as well be dating!
- DON’T: Avoid “like” to all of his/her pictures: Like. Like. Like. STOP. Liking a picture or “favorite-ing” a tweet every once in a while is fine. It’ll put you on his/her radar and let him/her know you’re thinking about him…but before you get all click happy, make sure you’re not coming off as too aggressive, especially if the two of you are still trying to figure out your relationship. It’s tempting, yes, but you will be much happier in the long run if you go a little more under the radar.
Read also: http://dating-news.net/index.php/online-dating-alert-10-red-flags-not-to-ignore/